Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
- Decision-Making: The Key Variable in School Culture June 26, 2017
- Executive Function Coaching Saves Lives June 10, 2017
- Creating a Life: The Purpose of School May 12, 2017
- Something American Schools Can Learn from Japan: You Matter March 1, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: bribery
Michael was driving his father Josef crazy. Getting Michael to do his homework was always a bit of a challenge ever since he started getting homework in the third grade. But what was a challenge in the third grade became … Continue reading →
Several days ago my three-year-old grandson launched into an ebullient riff that went something like: “I am grateful for this soup. I am grateful for the goats. I am grateful for Papa being here. I am grateful for planting the … Continue reading →
One day, Carol said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and Mommy bought it for me.” “That’s nice.” “Yes. Well, she wasn’t going … Continue reading →
I love No Child Left Behind. In May of 2002 I visited our local public school, hung out on the playground and just generally lurked. As the kids were waiting to go home at the end of the day, I … Continue reading →
What can you trust kids to do on their own? Almost anything if you play your cards right. Please follow and like us: