Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- “Not Yet Dead” April 10, 2018
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Character
For the last quarter-century it has been my spiritual practice to get up before dawn and write. It connects my dreams with the rest of the world. I start writing what I think I know, and in the process, connect … Continue reading →
“I believe in small class size,” said the politician. All the parents and teachers nodded. Small class: good. Large class: bad, right? No, actually. Please follow and like us:
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
For best results with our children, parents need to be good leaders. One day, Suzanne said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My, that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and … Continue reading →
A new school year. Will it be great? Are you looking forward to the challenges? If you are a parent or a teacher I’m jealous. I miss having children around every day. Their absence compromises my education. But maybe you aren’t … Continue reading →