Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Resilience
Michael was driving his father Josef crazy. Getting Michael to do his homework was always a bit of a challenge ever since he started getting homework in the third grade. But what was a challenge in the third grade became … Continue reading →
The list of “symptoms” of “Executive Function Disorder” bears further scrutiny. Reading down the list from the point of view of a parent or a teacher, images of frustrating children you have known flood back to you, and you find … Continue reading →
“Ricky, you are not yourself, today,” my mother used to say when I was, well, shall we say, socially irresponsible. I was a difficult child. My mother even said so in the last few days we were together before she … Continue reading →
How do you get yourself admitted to a prestigious graduate school of science and technology? It’s not what you think. Please follow and like us:
We understand conflict as a bad thing, but conflict is an opportunity to find our center. Please follow and like us: