Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
- Decision-Making: The Key Variable in School Culture June 26, 2017
- Executive Function Coaching Saves Lives June 10, 2017
- Creating a Life: The Purpose of School May 12, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Charter Schools
Some say yes. Some say no. Come on, people. Could we please ask questions that help us get to useful truths about Education Reform. Article in the New York Times June 30, 2016: Please follow and like us:
Treat Kids As If Social Responsibility is a Natural Act Most Americans would expect that if you put 200 children in one room for an hour near the end of the school year there would be some discipline problems. Last … Continue reading →
of personal authority and sense of purpose When evaluating a school, getting there before school starts can be very useful. You get to see the bearing of the teachers as they arrive. You can read their emotional tone as they greet … Continue reading →
At the end of this month there will be a “Save our Schools March” on Washington. Unlike the 1963 March on Washington, there is no clear, shared vision of what it would look like if the desired changes happened. What … Continue reading →