Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Relationship problem? Tried Everything? What to Do? March 12, 2019
- What are the Key Ingredients for a Child’s Success? February 28, 2019
- Another Problem with Most SEL February 10, 2019
- Why Many SEL Programs Fail February 1, 2019
- Social-Emotional-Cognitive Learning January 26, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: teenager
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. —The Gospel of Thomas Kathryn, an academic, athletic and … Continue reading →
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
Our children are inundated with demands from the adults in their lives…. What an exhausting way to parent, especially when there are more effective ways to get the job done. –Maren Schmidt On a recent trip from Chicago to Oakland … Continue reading →
To Contribute is a Basic Human Need Ever play give-and-take with babies? They pick a carrot off the tray of their highchair and hold it out to you. You take it, say “Thank you,” and give it back to them, … Continue reading →
One day, Carol said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and Mommy bought it for me.” “That’s nice.” “Yes. Well, she wasn’t going … Continue reading →