Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Justice
What if “epistemology” were written on the whiteboard on the first day of school, and referred to every day after that? What if “To know how you know what you think you know” were universally understood as the point of a curriculum? What … Continue reading →
I’m shocked! Shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here. —Claude Rains in “Casablanca” The powerlessness of people on a school bus in Upstate New York on June 23, 2012, resonated with people all over America. Four seventh … Continue reading →
Conflict Three boys appeared in the door of my office, yesterday. Boy 1: “We’re not in trouble. Our teacher sent us to ask if you could help us work out a problem that came up at recess.” Please follow and like … Continue reading →