Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- From Religious Toleration to Religious Profusion April 21, 2019
- It’s not about the nail. April 18, 2019
- Making Conflict Creative April 10, 2019
- Spelling Bee by Faith Shearin April 7, 2019
- Being Right & Being Wrong: Two Sides of the Stupid Coin March 27, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Justice
What if “epistemology” were written on the whiteboard on the first day of school, and referred to every day after that? What if “To know how you know what you think you know” were universally understood as the point of a curriculum? What … Continue reading →
I’m shocked! Shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here. —Claude Rains in “Casablanca” The powerlessness of people on a school bus in Upstate New York on June 23, 2012, resonated with people all over America. Four seventh … Continue reading →
Conflict Three boys appeared in the door of my office, yesterday. Boy 1: “We’re not in trouble. Our teacher sent us to ask if you could help us work out a problem that came up at recess.” Please follow and like … Continue reading →