Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Fun
Several days ago my three-year-old grandson launched into an ebullient riff that went something like: “I am grateful for this soup. I am grateful for the goats. I am grateful for Papa being here. I am grateful for planting the … Continue reading →
To Contribute is a Basic Human Need Ever play give-and-take with babies? They pick a carrot off the tray of their highchair and hold it out to you. You take it, say “Thank you,” and give it back to them, … Continue reading →
I love No Child Left Behind. In May of 2002 I visited our local public school, hung out on the playground and just generally lurked. As the kids were waiting to go home at the end of the day, I … Continue reading →
What can you trust kids to do on their own? Almost anything if you play your cards right. Please follow and like us:
May I Ask Where You’re Going With All This? A New Yorker cartoon shows a teacher at a blackboard with numbers on it: 2 + 2 = 4, and 5 – 3 = 2, and 2 + 3 = 5, … Continue reading →