Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Relationships
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
For best results with our children, parents need to be good leaders. One day, Suzanne said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My, that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and … Continue reading →
We all want our children to “work up to their ability,” but how do we measure that? Traditionally, one starts by “evaluating” the child to determine a “baseline” of ability. The problem is that such results are artificial and distort … Continue reading →