Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Happiness
How do you get yourself admitted to a prestigious graduate school of science and technology? It’s not what you think. Please follow and like us:
We understand conflict as a bad thing, but conflict is an opportunity to find our center. Please follow and like us:
To Contribute is a Basic Human Need Ever play give-and-take with babies? They pick a carrot off the tray of their highchair and hold it out to you. You take it, say “Thank you,” and give it back to them, … Continue reading →
Man should not try to avoid stress any more than he would shun food, love or exercise. –Hans Selye Each of us has a genius. I am not saying each of us IS a genius. In fact BEING a genius … Continue reading →
My son Peter supervises, manages, teaches and leads 90 teachers who teach English in 45 different schools in the Tokyo area. In talking about what he does in this 56 second video, he nails the essential distinction between education and … Continue reading →