Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Inspiration
Early in my first year as principal I found myself sitting across the table from a clean-cut, successful looking lawyer/parent who had put his daughter into the second grade of my school a month ago. As soon as we returned … Continue reading →
How do you get yourself admitted to a prestigious graduate school of science and technology? It’s not what you think. Please follow and like us:
Man should not try to avoid stress any more than he would shun food, love or exercise. –Hans Selye Each of us has a genius. I am not saying each of us IS a genius. In fact BEING a genius … Continue reading →
Warning. All children start off as artists. Humans create. Children start off creative. What do we have to do to keep their creativity alive throughout life? Merry Lanker’s students at Muffley School in Decatur, Il.,2012 Please follow and like us:
I love No Child Left Behind. In May of 2002 I visited our local public school, hung out on the playground and just generally lurked. As the kids were waiting to go home at the end of the day, I … Continue reading →