Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Integrity
Before the war (as my parents used to say) “character building” was a good thing. In the ‘50’s and ‘60’s when something was hard, educators could say to us students, “Just do it. It’s character building.” They must have used … Continue reading →
“Ricky, you are not yourself, today,” my mother used to say when I was, well, shall we say, socially irresponsible. I was a difficult child. My mother even said so in the last few days we were together before she … Continue reading →
Early in my first year as principal I found myself sitting across the table from a clean-cut, successful looking lawyer/parent who had put his daughter into the second grade of my school a month ago. As soon as we returned … Continue reading →
How do you get yourself admitted to a prestigious graduate school of science and technology? It’s not what you think. Please follow and like us:
We understand conflict as a bad thing, but conflict is an opportunity to find our center. Please follow and like us: