Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- “Not Yet Dead” April 10, 2018
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Reading
Not reading right Natalie’s grandfather was reading to her, but after a while she said, “Papa, you’re not reading right,” took the book from him, and started to read. (In her face one can catch a glimpse of her a notion … Continue reading
Washington Post, May 7th: “Math, reading performance is stagnant among U.S. 12th-graders, assessment finds.” All this effort on standards and test scores and still no change. Hmmmm. But there are those who predicted that teaching directly to standards would only … Continue reading