Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Responsibility
I’m shocked! Shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here. —Claude Rains in “Casablanca” The powerlessness of people on a school bus in Upstate New York on June 23, 2012, resonated with people all over America. Four seventh … Continue reading →
At school at 6:30 this morning I did something that received the response: “No Authority.” That I had done it successfully a hundred times in the past half year didn’t matter. Soon an alarm would go off and all you-know-what … Continue reading →
Conflict Three boys appeared in the door of my office, yesterday. Boy 1: “We’re not in trouble. Our teacher sent us to ask if you could help us work out a problem that came up at recess.” Please follow and like … Continue reading →
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” –Albert Einstein Yesterday at 8:26AM, I stepped away from my job of shaking hands and greeting incoming students at the front door of the school to talk to a student … Continue reading →
Maria Montessori was born 134 years ago yesterday. Although her research with children has been replicated again and again in the last century, and although her discoveries have been born out in successful practice all over the world (there are … Continue reading →