Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- From Religious Toleration to Religious Profusion April 21, 2019
- It’s not about the nail. April 18, 2019
- Making Conflict Creative April 10, 2019
- Spelling Bee by Faith Shearin April 7, 2019
- Being Right & Being Wrong: Two Sides of the Stupid Coin March 27, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Category Archives: Imperfection
a graduate’s speech “I have a proclamation: Let today be the last day we joke that we are stupid or crazy. It’s not clever to pretend we hate what we love, and it wasn’t wrong study it. “Let today be … Continue reading
Years ago in some online comment Janet Lansbury wrote: “I was encouraged by a mentor, infant specialist Magda Gerber, to view babies as whole people from the get-go, not my projects, not reflections or extensions of me. Their emergent personalities … Continue reading