Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: Altruism
Do you realize that it is distinctly possible for a child to reach the age of 18 without ever having done something upon which someone else depended? –Uri Bronfenbrenner Speech to Parents and Teachers at Independent Schools in Kansas City, … Continue reading →
When Lou Gehrig was five and growing up in poverty in New York City, his parents gave him a baseball glove for Christmas. We can easily imagine how stunned this little boy was at the magnanimity of this gift. And … Continue reading →
Matt’s team of teachers was tired by the time it came to plan the April vacation camp program. Matt knew it would be hard to find volunteers—everyone needed the vacation, themselves. Nonetheless, he put “Staffing for Vacation Camp” on the … Continue reading →