Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: conflict and issues
At school at 6:30 this morning I did something that received the response: “No Authority.” That I had done it successfully a hundred times in the past half year didn’t matter. Soon an alarm would go off and all you-know-what … Continue reading →
On Shaming in Sports In her article, “Shame on Rutgers–Shame on Us,” which came out in Psychology Today today, Dr. Marilyn Price-Mitchel points to the evils of shaming in sports. She highlights the righteous indignation of Governor Chris Christie who asks, “What parent would … Continue reading →
School is about Keeping it Together and Being Right; Education is about Breaking, Being Wrong and Becoming Whole
School is about Keeping it Together and Being Right; Education is about Breaking, Being Wrong and Becoming Whole Parents and teachers would do well to observe Yom Kippur all year round A two-year-old boy entered a Montessori classroom clinging to … Continue reading →