Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- From Religious Toleration to Religious Profusion April 21, 2019
- It’s not about the nail. April 18, 2019
- Making Conflict Creative April 10, 2019
- Spelling Bee by Faith Shearin April 7, 2019
- Being Right & Being Wrong: Two Sides of the Stupid Coin March 27, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: creativity
We see through a glass darkly; but then face to face.—Corinthians 13:12 Many years ago, I faced the challenge of “doing something about” a noxious employee who worked in the development office. Please follow and like us:
Could creating a life be the purpose of school? Why not? When it is, everything works right. When schools have other ends in mind, they get discipline problems, dropouts and lower performance. By the end of September, seventh grader Kaden was sending himself … Continue reading