Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: creativity
Warning. All children start off as artists. Humans create. Children start off creative. What do we have to do to keep their creativity alive throughout life? Merry Lanker’s students at Muffley School in Decatur, Il.,2012 Please follow and like us:
This video has music, children, education and reminds us: Our lives would be worthless without music, children and creativity and the future would be hopeless. It also reminds us of three essential educational principles: 1. Children’s ability to create is … Continue reading