Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- From Religious Toleration to Religious Profusion April 21, 2019
- It’s not about the nail. April 18, 2019
- Making Conflict Creative April 10, 2019
- Spelling Bee by Faith Shearin April 7, 2019
- Being Right & Being Wrong: Two Sides of the Stupid Coin March 27, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: Culture
You Matter The minute I appeared in the front hall of Kugayama School the receptionist got up from behind his desk, opened the glass door of the administrative offices and came out to greet me with a smile, a bow … Continue reading →
Is it wise to criticize? A few years ago I taught Andre Perry’s class of fourth and fifth graders in order to give Andre a break so that he could plan with another teacher. Easiest and best teaching I ever did. … Continue reading →
In school, being a successful person and having good social skills are completely different categories. The former is what report cards report, and the latter may sometimes also be reported—in a comment, perhaps, or in a “Social-emotional” section at the … Continue reading →
From the Signature Room atop of the Hancock Building at 875 N. Michigan Avenue we could look down on Lake Michigan and its beaches stretching all the way to Evanston. We also looked down on Lake Shore Drive filled with … Continue reading →