Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
- I Hate Him September 28, 2017
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: disobedience
of personal authority and sense of purpose When evaluating a school, getting there before school starts can be very useful. You get to see the bearing of the teachers as they arrive. You can read their emotional tone as they greet … Continue reading →
From the Signature Room atop of the Hancock Building at 875 N. Michigan Avenue we could look down on Lake Michigan and its beaches stretching all the way to Evanston. We also looked down on Lake Shore Drive filled with … Continue reading →
The list of “symptoms” of “Executive Function Disorder” bears further scrutiny. Reading down the list from the point of view of a parent or a teacher, images of frustrating children you have known flood back to you, and you find … Continue reading →
Our tour of the Decatur Summer Camps ended at the Thomas Jefferson School Building in a classroom of twelve students who had “failed” seventh grade. They stood in teams of three at tables displaying complex paper roller coasters that rose … Continue reading →