Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: Executive Function Disorder
After one of my workshops on “Finding Your Genius” at a school last year, the mother of fourth-grader Maya told me of the struggle Maya had with social anxiety. In first grade, she would freeze when it was her turn … Continue reading →
Do you know anyone who suffers from any of the following symptoms? Motivated by immediate needs Consequences for negative behavior don’t alter future actions Inability to reflect on past experience to plan for the future Difficulty adapting to change Sees … Continue reading →