Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: gifted
Our tour of the Decatur Summer Camps ended at the Thomas Jefferson School Building in a classroom of twelve students who had “failed” seventh grade. They stood in teams of three at tables displaying complex paper roller coasters that rose … Continue reading →
In the living room of a friend’s house on the 4th of July, our wide ranging story-telling drifted into stories of conflict, especially times when we had turned adversaries into friends. One of us mentioned Getting to Yes, and we … Continue reading →
Which problem would you give a child: a) 4 + 8 = __ b) __+__= 12? Why? What’s the secret to teaching kids as if they have a brain? [arrow_forms id=’8087′] Please follow and like us:
School is about Keeping it Together and Being Right; Education is about Breaking, Being Wrong and Becoming Whole
School is about Keeping it Together and Being Right; Education is about Breaking, Being Wrong and Becoming Whole Parents and teachers would do well to observe Yom Kippur all year round A two-year-old boy entered a Montessori classroom clinging to … Continue reading →
Finding genius is not about finding ability. Finding genius is about unlocking the creative potential of the human brain. Please follow and like us: