Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Educating the Whole Brain May 4, 2018
- Leading Your Life by Creating Great Moments April 24, 2018
- “Not Yet Dead” April 10, 2018
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: Leadership
Last Friday, the results of my PET scan revealed that the three metastases in my lungs and the one in my liver are gone. Gone! Nivolumab administered intravenously every two weeks seems to be working. My loved ones are breathing … Continue reading →
For the last quarter-century it has been my spiritual practice to get up before dawn and write. It connects my dreams with the rest of the world. I start writing what I think I know, and in the process, connect … Continue reading →
“I believe in small class size,” said the politician. All the parents and teachers nodded. Small class: good. Large class: bad, right? No, actually. Please follow and like us:
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
For best results with our children, parents need to be good leaders. One day, Suzanne said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My, that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and … Continue reading →