Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Good Parents are Good Leaders (and Never Underestimate Kids) September 11, 2017
- Five Challenges for a Great New School Year September 3, 2017
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: Learning Disability
Is my child gifted? Our culture is crazy in the education department. A Gifted and Talented professional will tell you that if your child “shows learning needs” such as: Please follow and like us:
In Education failure IS an option, and a pretty good one at that. Fear of failure is not a big issue for most kids going off to first grade. Their life is not yet framed with questions of success and … Continue reading