Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Relationship problem? Tried Everything? What to Do? March 12, 2019
- What are the Key Ingredients for a Child’s Success? February 28, 2019
- Another Problem with Most SEL February 10, 2019
- Why Many SEL Programs Fail February 1, 2019
- Social-Emotional-Cognitive Learning January 26, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: mathematics
“Do you use blocks in your classroom?” was an interview question we asked when searching for a lower elementary teacher. “Why?” was a follow up question. We didn’t hire someone until we heard a good answer. Are there right and wrong answers to … Continue reading
Washington Post, May 7th: “Math, reading performance is stagnant among U.S. 12th-graders, assessment finds.” All this effort on standards and test scores and still no change. Hmmmm. But there are those who predicted that teaching directly to standards would only … Continue reading