Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
- Lizzie’s Latest January 8, 2018
- “Small Class Size” Is a Misguided Fetish December 4, 2017
- What Parents and Teachers Could Learn from Diplomats November 22, 2017
- “We Don’t Call Her Weird” October 25, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: parents
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
For best results with our children, parents need to be good leaders. One day, Suzanne said to her five-year-old niece Emma, “My, that is a beautiful stuffed lion you have there.” “I know, I saw it in the store and … Continue reading →
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, –Rudyard Kipling At lunchtime on the first day of fourth grade my best friend Jimmy stuck a deviled egg in my face and said “Eat it.” Back then, a deviled egg … Continue reading →
Musa was mad as his mother drove them away from dropping his big brother off at an event for older children. He wanted to go, too. Tagging along with his toddler brother and his mother was unworthy of all that … Continue reading →
Maria Montessori was born 134 years ago yesterday. Although her research with children has been replicated again and again in the last century, and although her discoveries have been born out in successful practice all over the world (there are … Continue reading →