Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
- Decision-Making: The Key Variable in School Culture June 26, 2017
- Executive Function Coaching Saves Lives June 10, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: service learning
Do you realize that it is distinctly possible for a child to reach the age of 18 without ever having done something upon which someone else depended? –Uri Bronfenbrenner Speech to Parents and Teachers at Independent Schools in Kansas City, … Continue reading →
Measure What Matters Yesterday Jasmine (grade six) and Aymani (grade 4) were sitting together editing each other’s papers. Shelby (grade six), who was sitting nearby overheard them wrestling with the problem of how to indicate to each other the things … Continue reading →
From the Signature Room atop of the Hancock Building at 875 N. Michigan Avenue we could look down on Lake Michigan and its beaches stretching all the way to Evanston. We also looked down on Lake Shore Drive filled with … Continue reading →