Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- From Religious Toleration to Religious Profusion April 21, 2019
- It’s not about the nail. April 18, 2019
- Making Conflict Creative April 10, 2019
- Spelling Bee by Faith Shearin April 7, 2019
- Being Right & Being Wrong: Two Sides of the Stupid Coin March 27, 2019
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: social responsibility
Another problem with SEL(“Social-Emotional-Learning”) programs is that they treat children as if they are social-emotional novices. Please follow and like us:
Young people are among the loneliest of all Americans. Schools that teach kids how to deal with feelings of isolation could help put a dent in the epidemic, writes Ashley Fetters in “To Prevent Loneliness, Start in the Classroom” (Atlantic, … Continue reading →
“I believe in small class size,” said the politician. All the parents and teachers nodded. Small class: good. Large class: bad, right? No, actually. Please follow and like us:
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
Last week on the flight from Washington to Boston, Ginna was reeling from the shock that America had elected a misogynistic, racist, egotistical demagogue for president. She decided to turn to her seatmate and ask, “Who did you vote for?” Please … Continue reading →