Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Can Documentation Help Schooling Be an Education? August 20, 2017
- Conflict and Character July 26, 2017
- Schoolyard Nastiness and Democracy July 6, 2017
- Decision-Making: The Key Variable in School Culture June 26, 2017
- Executive Function Coaching Saves Lives June 10, 2017
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: teamwork
The Soul of Creativity Ever thought about the fact that 4-year-olds know the past tense of 10,000 verbs having heard only 100 or so? You notice this gift when you hear them make a mistake like “goed” or “eated.” Equally impressive … Continue reading →
I read in the paper, “Kids these days need to be taught a work ethic.” Please follow and like us:
Our tour of the Decatur Summer Camps ended at the Thomas Jefferson School Building in a classroom of twelve students who had “failed” seventh grade. They stood in teams of three at tables displaying complex paper roller coasters that rose … Continue reading →