Please follow & like us :)
About the Author
Welcome to my blog about bringing out the best in children. Hundreds of teachers and parents have added thousands of excellent thoughts.
Please add yours.
Get a copy!
The Genius in Every Child
Buy the Book! < click here >
- Educating the Whole Brain May 4, 2018
- Leading Your Life by Creating Great Moments April 24, 2018
- “Not Yet Dead” April 10, 2018
- Metastatic Imagination: More Meditations on Metastatic Melanoma January 21, 2018
- Metastatic Intergrity—a Meditation on Metastatic Melanoma January 15, 2018
“A lively, engaging, practical book that captures the dilemmas and joys of raising and schooling children.”
– Robert Evans, Ed.D., clinical and organizational psychologist and author of Family Matters
Tag Archives: teenagers
“I hate him,” said Gabby when I asked her to tell me about her teenage son. Please follow and like us:
Play is the highest form of research. – Albert Einstein When adults fear for their children’s future success, they tend to see play as a frivolous waste of time. They are just as wrong about that today as they have been in … Continue reading →
I’m shocked! Shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here. —Claude Rains in “Casablanca” The powerlessness of people on a school bus in Upstate New York on June 23, 2012, resonated with people all over America. Four seventh … Continue reading →
of personal authority and sense of purpose When evaluating a school, getting there before school starts can be very useful. You get to see the bearing of the teachers as they arrive. You can read their emotional tone as they greet … Continue reading →
To Contribute is a Basic Human Need Ever play give-and-take with babies? They pick a carrot off the tray of their highchair and hold it out to you. You take it, say “Thank you,” and give it back to them, … Continue reading →